- Days of the week going across the top
- Subjects going down the side
- Checklists! I am a girl who LOVES to cross things off
- Cuteness, of course
- I can customize it to my schedule and make certain subject spaces larger/smaller
- I can add in specific things that need to get done every week~ ever since having my daughter, my brain forgets the simplest of weekly routines, so this has become even more necessary
- I can choose the font :) (the one in the download is from Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas, Pea Bandit)
- I can print it out, copy it front to back, and place it in my binder to keep with everything else~ this helps keep it from getting lost during my crazy days
A few things to note about these planner pages:
- Google Docs puts them in an ugly font~ please switch it to something cute for me :) If you use Pea Bandit from Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas, it is size 14.
- Be sure to hole punch them in the right spot~ after copying them front-back, I hole punch the "Wednesday" side so they will all be going in the right direction
- You will notice lots of bullet points~ these are my things to do during that time. There are lots because I try to capitalize on my time during the day so I can get home to my baby girl asap after school :)
- A few codes, decoded: FF= Friday Folders, w/u= warm up, c/u= catch up, DLI= Daily Language Instruction, EM= Everyday Math... did I miss any?
Lesson Planner doc
Lesson Planner pdf