One thing I did change was that I used fabric instead of scrapbook paper. I only had Mod Podge and it works way better on fabric than paper- plus, now my rulers match the mini-curtains in my room!
Here are my supplies:
- Pringles can
- Mod Podge (I like the glossy finish type)
- Sponge brush
- Enough fabric to wrap around the can (I used a scrap I had- you don't need much!)
I began by passing off the Pringles to my husband and cleaning out the inside.
I then covered the entire can with Mod Podge:
I spread the fabric all of the way around and made sure it was lined up with the top. I cut off the excess on the bottom and put on lots of Mod Podge along the seam. After that, I began covering the can and fabric with lots of Mod Podge, letting it dry in between layers:
After a bit, it was dry and ready to go. I put the rulers inside this morning and it looks fantastic, if I do say so myself ;)
The finished product:
Thanks, Pinterest, for another great project :)
I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics: Monday Made It Linky Party!