Whether you celebrate certain holidays or just the winter season, it's always fun to give a small gift to your students before the long Winter Break. I thought this would be the perfect excuse for a Linky Party I'm calling Ho-Ho-Holiday Gifts For Your Students!
My gift to my kiddos last year was *super* easy to make and was a huge hit! It was "Snowman Soup" and here's a recap of the how-to, originally posted on 12.17.2012 HERE.
This is seriously the easiest thing to assemble and all of the ingredients are super-cheap and easy to find this time of year, so it's a win all around!
Here's what you'll need:
- Hershey kisses (I chose the holiday ones to make them colorful)
- hot chocolate packs
- candy canes (they were out of mini and these are sort of medium-sized, so they still fit in the bag)
- clear baggies (I used clear Ziploc and they aren't as cute as the inspiration, but they did the job just fine)
- Snowman Soup tags
- 1 packet of hot chocolate
- 2 kisses (1 red & 1 green)
- 1 candy cane
- 10 mini-marshmallows
You can pick up the Snowman Soup FREE Tags on Google Docs. Enjoy!
If you would like to share your holiday gift to students either from this year or years past, please link up below. If you don't have a blog, feel free to leave your ideas in the comments. Thanks so much and happy sharing!